FNT at Sea Services is taking all precautionary measures to deal with the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
To contain the virus since the outbreak, we have mandated the following actions:
- We have introduced teleworking for the majority of our personnel.
- We provided additional protective equipment, including masks, gloves and sanitising equipment to our employees. Our service engineers are instructed to perform surveys wearing face masks and keeping social distancing.
- We strictly follow local government and health authority guidelines during our travels.
- We comply to extra measured requested by our customers (e.g. COVID tests etc.).
- Our service engineers strive to complete the full scope of the survey in the least amount of time, in order to minimize the on-board stay.